Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Iron-On Transfers * Big Brother is Watching!

Today I've been experimenting with Iron-On Transfers.
They are pretty easy to work with, but there are a few things you have to keep in mind.

  1. Print your image out reversed...My first run wasn't correct. Luckily I caught it before I ironed it on.
  2. There are many different kinds of transfer paper. I got a cheapy pack for ink jets. It works, but I'm sure there are better out there. Also, some are for light color fabrics and some are for dark colors...keep that in mind!
  3. It gets hot so watch your fingers!

But I think the results are pretty awesome! This set is for my boys...the big and little brothers. But the possibilities are endless. I've been thinking of a bunch more ways to use Iron-On transfers and will share when I get to them.

Let me know if you've tried this and what has worked for you.

Enjoy! ♥ Julliana

No comments:

Post a Comment