Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Knitting Needle Wrap Up

I am now obsessed with knitting.
How did I ever watch TV without it? I now feel like a lazy bum if I'm not knitting while I watch...like I'm wasting my time and not doing anything.

Anyway, If you're like I was, your knitting needles are a mess. Piled high in the bottom of some basket and you have to dig through it to find what you're looking for. You may also be like me and buy an extra set of some needles because you didn't know you already had them! (come on, am I the only one?)
So, something had to be done. Based on the super popular crayon rolls (or colored pencil rolls) I decided to make myslef Knitting Needle Wrap-Up. Don't worry, I didn't buy anything for this!
The best part is it rolls up into a neat wrap and is easy to store and access.
You can use scraps from your stash or just a few fat quarters and some ribbon...how easy. Also, this is a fast project, I'd say about one nap time.

I wrote up some instructions and have them up in my Etsy shop. I hope you enjoy this as much as I do!

♥ Julliana

No comments:

Post a Comment