Tuesday, October 5, 2010

My New To Do List *Digi Freebie

I'm always making lists and have random post-its and scraps of paper all over the house. in an effort to organize everything onto one master list I've decided to make some daily lists to go on my fridge.
 Each day's list was printed on a 5x7 photo an then laminated. I punched a hole in the top so I could use a binder ring and hook-magnet to attach to the fridge.
Each day has four categories - cleaning, to do, appointments, menu. This way I can keep all my lists together! The idea is to write on it with an overhead marker (which can be wiped off with a damp cloth). I printed up two weeks worth so I can plan ahead.
I wanted cute handwritten date titles, so I made some myself using Inkscape. I highly recommend this program as a free alternative to Adobe Illustrator.

Now you too can have my handmade date stamps:

Enjoy!
♥ Julliana

No comments:

Post a Comment