Sorry for the delay...Hurricane Sandy disrupted blip's servers so I couldn't upload the file...and it's a bit low quality, but will do for now.
NEW Ravelry Group: Equal Opportunity Crafter Podcast Group
The Haubergeon is back...and I love it!
- Sunnyside Cardigan - Tanis Lavalee, KP Stroll Tonal, Blue Yonder, US 3 /3.25 mm
- Swirl Hat - Mandie Harrington - US 3 / 3.25 mm, KP Stroll Tonal Blue Yonder
- Christmas Stocking, my own design - KP Wool of the Andes, Brass Heather and Cream, US 8/5mm
- Eria Vest - KP Reverie, Gemstone - US 6 and US 7
- Pattern Drafting by Dorothy Moore. I think I'll start working on this.
- Elmo's head
- Update to the etsy Shop.
- Stitch Markers
- Glass Beads with big holes...what to do?
- Mistletoe sign. Used vinyl on my Cricut Expression machine and Inkscape and Sure Cuts A Lot.
- Waiting on the fence.