- 36 members in our group!!
- ** Membership prize - If we reach 50 members one of you will win a set of stitch markers and a project bag made by me. :)
- Naming Contest Winners announced...watch to see if it's you!
- Waiting on needles for the "Ribiera" cardigan - no work done. :(
- Polaire Tunic - design for KP IDP - KP Galileo in Valentine - US 3
- Dark and Stormy - by Baby Cocktails - KP Swish Worsted in Cobblestone Heather - US 7 and now US 8
- Stocking - will block before making a decision on its fate.
Who wants my Lilas Cardigan? Its a bit big on me...if you are size 42-45 it should fit. First to PM me will win! :)(Taken)
KAL- "Some Kind of Wonderful"
(see thread in the group)
Choose whatever it is that will be "wonderful" to you. Maybe it's using hot pink, maybe its beads. Perhaps some cashmere is in order. Or even some sparkly yarn. Maybe your "wonderful" is something to share with someone else. Whatever is "wonderful" to you is a-okay! Let us know why you chose what you did...inspire us with wonderfulness and reward yourself with a bit of beauty.
1. Must be a member of the group to win.
2. Knit or Crochet some kind of **neck warmer** (cowl, scarf, shawl, dickey, etc).
3. Start on or after 1/13/13 and be completed by 3/15/13. (From Ides to Ides)
4. Post your completed picture in the FO thread to be eligible for a prize.
* Tag your project with EOCKAL1, so we can all admire your work!
* Feel free to use your entry in another KAL.
P.S. Do you want to donate a prize? PM me. :)
- For the KAL: I'm making the Jeweled Cowl using KP Gloss Lace in Sterling and some 6/0 seed beads.
- Last coat of paint in closet.
- Trim to be painted later today.
- CARPET IS IN!!! YAY!!