- Sorry about the technical issues last week. All is well now.
- Come join the Knit-a-Long: Some Kind of Wonderful!
- Poole Harbor Swimsuit-Coverup. KP IDP design. KP CotLin DK, in Clementine. US 6 needle. Will be in testing soon...let me know if you want to participate.
- For the KAL: I'm making the Jeweled Cowl using KP Gloss Lace in Sterling and some 6/0 seed beads.
- Simple Skyp Socks, by Adrienne Ku. Using Berroco Sox Metallic. US 0 needle...two at a time top down.
- Rice bags. Used this poem.
- Adjusted length on red knit top.
- Organized Fabric into categories ::: Fashion Woven, Fashion Knit, Quilting Cotton, and Home Dec. Within each category I divided by amount ::: less than fat quarter, fat quarter to 1 yard, or more than 1 yard.
- Thinking of making some capri pants out of black linen. Maybe using Simplicity 3796 or McCall's 5632.