Saturday, October 9, 2010

How to use a template - tutorial

Today I thought I'd walk you through how to use a template as a base for your digi-scrapped page. Here's what I'm going to create.
Credits: Template: "Template 16" by Dunia. Papers: "Summer Sorbet" from DigiFile 6 by Zoe Pearn, "Spring Mini Kit" by Amanda, and "So Crafty" by Krystal Hartley. Alpha for title: "Giggle" by DigiTreats. Font: "Pea KevinandAmanda Funky" by Amanda. Overlay (edge): "Shabby Overlay" by Shabby Princess.

Now, I ended up having to make four videos...youtubes limit is 10 minutes each and I had some technical difficulties. Anyway, not all the steps are included but I thought this would at least give you an idea of how to get started. Later I can go into more specifics about certain aspects of customizing your page. This time I really stuck with the basic template. Let me know what you think and if you have any questions. Oh, and turn the volume up - it recorded the sound a bit soft.

Part One:


Part Two:


Part Three:


Part Four:

No comments:

Post a Comment