Thursday, August 26, 2010

Artisan Bread * Yummy!

I love this book!
Artisan Bread in Five
Minutes a Day
I'm all about carbs and sweets. This book is perfect for me.

I never pay full price for a book, but for this one I did. I've had it for almost a year now and I love, love, love it! While it's not five minutes from start to finish, it really is about 5 minutes of hands on time, which is great!

I just mixed up a batch of the basic dough mix. It makes 4 loaves worth and you just leave it in the fridge. When you're ready to make something, pull out some dough, let it rise, bake it up and eat! Yum!

The only problem I've had with the book is that I sometimes don't know what I'm going to make with all the dough, so I just end up making loaves and rolls. So, I made a reference sheet for myself so I could see what I could make with each of the "mother recipes". Would you like a copy? HERE IT IS.

I'm off to eat some bread!

♥ Julliana

No comments:

Post a Comment