Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Felt Luggage Tag * Name Badge

I'm still on my felt kick...I've got tons of great ideas for it. Here's one.


A Name Badge/Luggage Tag! This one is for Ben's backpack. Some of the neighborhood mom's and I are going to run a "pre-pre-school" for the two-year-olds. Ben needed a name tag for is backpack and I thought a rocket would be awesome...and it is!


I just used some scraps from the quiet book and this applique pattern. The loop is just some store bought bias binding left over from another project. I sewed some velcro on the back so it could stick to the felt of the rocket.


The possibilities are endless...and I may have to make one for his diaper bag. These would also make awesome gifts!

♥Julliana

6 comments:

  1. Love this! And I am going to link it to my blog whenever I get a second to post between packing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! it was awesome blog. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging! Name Badges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an excellent article. I enjoyed reading it very much. :)

    name badges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Blog. This is very helpful. Thanks for sharing with us.

    name badges

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great article to read, all the tips are great....

    ReplyDelete